Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WABI SABI Restaurant

Photobucket

I just went to Wabi Sabi restaurant at St Kilda a few minutes ago, well I ordered Grilled blue eye something something (I can't remember the whole name), it's a fish, with pickle and tomato as garnishes, First bite, it's a good one. $33 including rice. Then, my other friends ordered the weekday dinner set, which was a chicken teriyaki, impression? like a cheap eats at china town, no offense, it's a honest opinion, and they charged the chicken for 30 dollar, which I wouldn't pay it for ever. My fish is acceptable but the chicken? no way.

It came to my surprise that they won the best restaurant award in Melbourne in 2010, so my question is which food did the judges taste?

Rating: 2.75/5 (Will be going there again, most probably, in 2 years time).

PS. the interior is awesome.

Website: www.wabisabi.net.au

No comments:

Post a Comment