Friday, December 17, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

People start leaving on a jet plane, some of them are my friends, some leave for good, some leave for holiday.. Today, my girl left Melbourne in the morning, I sent her to the airport, I thought it was gonna be easy since I used to have a long distance relationship with her.. Well, guess what, I already miss her presence, her brags are also well missed. LOL Before leaving, she said "you're gonna lose one bragger soon (yeh my parents are in town, i don't say they are but they could be one of them.. lol)... yeh I lost one bragger, but my phone is far away from ringing (it used to be ringing every 5 mins, can you imagine that? lol), and oh my credit hits $160, from $35 cap plan, WTF?? this damn iphone is credit-sucker. anyways, back to the topic, I'll be with her in 3 weeks, not exactly, 18 days to sound better and i'll be in the good company again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment