Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Celebration

I know it's early for Christmas celebration but we (me & friends) had it yesterday, so we exchanged presents and had games to spice up the celebration, a truly amazing night for sure. But, one thing came to my nerve, no one wanted my present, damn, i bought a cute lil robot, which you can save your coins in, but seems like no one wanted that, well sad indeed, i know they are gonna regret it someday! LOL after present exchange, we were walking around in the city wearing santa's hat and people were like, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!, we got home around 2.30 am, some of friends ate pizza while I was sleeping on the couch, couldn't barely move my body, it was damn tiring...

I just wanted to give a shout out to all my friends, good job, we should've made it again pretty soon...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment