Thursday, March 17, 2011

VIP Night Event

I went to a shopping centre, called Chadstone, last night. I was just entertaining my self, no goals set, nor I wanna spend my money. I was just walking around, relax and enjoying it. Well, ok I wanted to buy a pair of flip flop but since average people wear 41-43 in size, the ones i want was all sold out. what a bummer!

well the main point was when it was coming to an end and everyone hit the exit, and we then were all waiting for the public transport, a bus. guess what happened when the bus came? it was like the massive giant wave of people aimed toward the door, they wanted to get in first, they pushed each other, even women! God, that was awful, but since I was being pushed, sorry gals, I had to push BACK! LOL

Now, let's imagine when the world is coming to an end, and people start being egoistic, the war is just at the corner of your eye. it's scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment