Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am LOST

no, not that I am lost in the crowd, but in life. I feel a bit lost these past months, it's funny that when I opened a youtube this morning, I stumbled upon a song that reminded me of how thankful I should be in this very world. A woman on this video was saying that "sometimes people got a lil bit lost in life, sometimes we were lost when we were young, sometimes you continually lost" and she continued "I got a letter from someone, her mum just died and she was her caretaker and she felt a bit lost".

Lost in life, easily happens to everyone, especially young people like me, I am not trying to be a melodramatic or create a sensational burst to your ear but here I was, feeling lost this morning, I thought i need to hold onto my faith a bit, thinking that at least there are some people beside me, supporting me no matter what, it's a great feeling that somehow you are reminded of how WORTHY your life is.

Yes, it's just me ranting, please do ignore me. Learn from the past and look up for what its worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment