Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Don't ever get near Bieber

Photobucket

or else you'll get death threats from his fans! LOL as you know, Justin Bieber is together with Selena Gomez now and all his freaky fans have been threating Selena on twitter. as tmz reported, here is the deal:

@selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed


HAHA how hilarious is this? come on teenage brats, get a life, bieber is a human after all, he wants satisfaction from women. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment