Sunday, January 16, 2011

A day in Another City

It's been a long timee since I blogged last time. I've been away from down under, yep taking a holiday is the sweetest thing, plus I don't have a good access to internet connection. Life is getting exciting each day, like politics are getting the heat up. This new year's resolution is pretty simple to me, i hope that I can accomplish each of them...

the best thing so far is meeting my old fellas, i accidentally bumped to my old fellas when I was still in Perth, and my game buddy, and my high school buddy. Getting to meet all of them are like presents for me, like old saying said once " old friends are gems" lol.

anyways, next entry might be a lil late from schedule, big schedules are coming up. pardon me.
greetings from somewhere around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment