Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One of the Fashionista

Photobucket

Kanye West.. A musician, an artist, a designer, what else you can name it. He is just hilarious. Many people follow what he is wearing and well i show you this pic because I am interested with his style. I still don't believe he is actually designing shoes line for Louis Vuitton, because you know... Kanye? for Vuttion??

Well as I expected, a celeb will not be coming from their cages if they don't wear designer, ultra-expensive, high-end product on their bodies. is that true???? SAY YES!

He is wearing Versace tee, Gucci jacket, Dior jeans, probrably a Vuttion sneaker... but a small thing that caught me up is he is wearing a cute wristwatch, it's called 'Nooka'. I just searched their website and it is all cute and colourish watch... I thought he'd be wearing super dupa bling bling watch like any other rapper.

Nice style though. Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment