Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A must-see show!

Photobucket

I have been watching this show since last year.. Mid year i guess. I knew that this existed back then but i dont bother to watch this because i prefer "drama" to comedy. But, i was wrong! this show totally blew me away, i never missed any episode till now.

Curiosity of who is the "mother" takes me to watch every season. Well, i just watched episode 17 for season 4 and the story never gets any boring, you guys should watch. Barney Stinson is my fav character, he is funny, unpredictably nice person.

Seems like Friends got beaten up!!! Well, at least in my opinion...

1 comment:

  1. How i met your mother (HIMYM) is a good sitcom, but there's no way it beat Friends!!!

    The thing is HIMYM very similar to Friends because it follows the same formula as friends used back then.

    So HIMYM maybe a good show but not better than friends

    ReplyDelete