Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kanye West New Album - Yeezus

credit: hypebeast


The genius has come back, this time not with Kim K but rather a solo performance to promote his new album, Yeezus. A controversial title, I know, but this triggers curiosity from his worldwide fans. I bought one the other day - to be honest, had been looking forward to one. From Billboard to The Guardian, they all give positive reviews, who wouldn't give one? One of the talented rappers out there, enough said. I love the packaging but the amazing thing is there's one track called "I am A God" which Ye claims he got it from God - silly i know but that's Kanye - if you know what  I mean. LOL

Anyhoo, the album is a freaking futuristic Daft Punk kind of thing mixed with old soul touch, I was hoping to hear some brilliant tune like on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy but hey, this still isn't a bad one. If you are a die-hard fans, this album is worth it, but if you aren't, you know where to go.

PS. the lyrics are still at highest level

No comments:

Post a Comment