Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chocolate Buddha

Photobucket

Foods, sometimes could be a luxury thing for our mouth, when you pick a restaurant and the food really jumps, you definitely are happier than yesterday. I wanted to dine in one particular restaurant on the weekend, but alas, the restaurant was full, people were lining up to get a table, and it could take hours to get in, yeah it's not Noma, but you get the idea, I never will wait for hours to get a table, mark my word. Anyways, then I decided to get in to this restaurant called Chocolate Buddha, I had been here before, didn't try the menu, dessert only but this time I actually dine in. For $20 meal I expected a damn great food, and guess what? they delivered! It was Teriyaki Gyu Don, the medium-well beef was just amazing, it blended in my mouth, not to mention the sauce, definitely a bookmark in my food journey. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment