Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bubba says it's HoME

Do you ever think of going back in time? or simply wants to stop the time? or fast forward to the future? I do. The good old days bring me attention to this point where I am miserably down with all these conditions. It's not life that gets boring, it's the condition, sometimes you feel trapped inside this situation where you don't belong, entertainments are just excuses to feel numb. I know the solution! i need my family! As far I've been enjoying living overseas with all the resources available to my end, there's something missing still, where is home? the geniuses will say "family" - the word "family" doesn't just simplify into parents with children, but it extends to the matter of your friends, best friends, dogs-barking, home-scented air, your old bedroom, picture framed on your wall, the chickens sing in the morning, the screaming of a young man selling grocery stuff, and many more. I would love to be there again, like bubba said once "It feels great to be Home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment