Thursday, September 16, 2010

RESSENCE Watch

Photobucket

Made its debut in Basel 2010, i am so in love with this machine. The way its rotating is just stunning and wanna have it. They have 4 types of watches, this one is made with Titanium, which i prefer to stainless steel. First i thought, this would be a cheaper one, as I need another watch to rock my days, then without hesitation, I emailed the manufacture, guess what?

10,000 Euro is waiting to suck your healthy bank account up.

yes ten thousand sick euro per piece. alright, guess many watch companies go gaga on their debuts.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Daneh,

    Please don't be too harsh. I also fell in love with the design, and have been in touch with the designer BenoƮt Mintiens for months, and he's a true gentleman, who has worked very, very hard for years to get his new watch "on the road" and work out all the technical difficulties. If you were to buy a Panerai for that money, you'd get more history, of course, and arguably a more refined movement, but you'd also be paying much more towards marketing and the rent paid by Panerai for its flagship stores. I love Panerai watches, and was about to buy another one, but I decided to put my money towards a Ressence instead, and I cannot wait! I don't think he's gone gaga; you're absolutely paying only for what it costs to get a beautiful watch on the market, and I think that is worth a lot of money (which, indeed, it is; I am not saying it isn't, and I have had to work hard for it).

    Bottom line is that I'd rather pay more to support a truly innovative, beautiful design, than pay somewhat less for something that is yet another variation on the 2 arms & 12 digits model. Yawn... :o)

    Best wishes,

    Roald

    ReplyDelete