Friday, June 11, 2010

Life Circle

Alright, some of my efforts on the things are paid off, glad to work things out properly with the universe. But, the thing is the weather nowadays is killing me softly, the wind is just a crazy bastard makes me fall sick. Migraine, flu, cough, you name it, i got these sicknesses.

Holiday is coming, but i don't feel like spending much time on it since I need to apply for a job, not any jobs but a better off jobs that i've got previously. Regarding to indulge my self, i've not been shopping lately, i kinda have not mood here, everything goes on sale but my heart doesn't go for this, it's like another thing steals my mind. OK, the mood here is a little bit off, Australia doesn't do much for me anymore, I think its time to move to Great Britain? LOL yeh its just my excuse, mom.

I miss my pop, maybe it happens once in a year i can tell you. I miss my mum but not badly, i always miss her since she's feeding my like a prince. LOLOL

the bottom is i need a new toy to play with, hope it comes to me sooner. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment