Thursday, April 22, 2010

A little treat for my self

it wasnt my intention at all at the very beginning because I just happened to accompany my gal for shopping. We wanted to go to a shopping mall outside the city yesterday and while we were waiting for a bus, a shop next door offers 50% for 2nd item, and we decided to kill the time by entering the shop. result? a leather jacket deal.

OK, bus came, we hopped on and there we were in the shopping centre. spent 2 hours there and the result? 1 coat plus 1 hat. a beautiful day for her of course. but, she felt guilty cuz i didnt buy anything then she was begging me to slap my credit card on something, i ignored her politely.

third scene, we continued to go to the art market near to the city, just wanted to show her a new envinronment of shopping. result? a pair of shoes and 2 tees. OMG, i wasnt planning this at all seriously and now i got 3 items on hand, she surely devil-smiled on my face after all.

i should've stopped at the second scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment