Friday, September 11, 2009

A small question to God?

God I know you are there..
I have a small question for you right now in my mind..
Let the justice speaks like nothing's else in the world..
Why you didn't answer my pray? I've been praying with all my hearts, tears drop like raining in the desert but you never granted that.
I know you are almighty, i know you are powerful, I know you are the King of the kings.
But why you let them die?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY GOD????!!!!!!!!!! You know how much i love You, u know how much I believe in You...
even this is not my capacity to ask, i just want you to answer, and grant for the people SAKE! even i know you got wonderful plans for me and my surrounding, but please listen to this small creature who is begging in tears... PLEASE GOD.. please please please

No comments:

Post a Comment